EU says tax deal with Ireland allowed Apple to pay almost zero tax on European profits between 2003 and 2014
EU says tax deal with Ireland allowed Apple to pay almost zero tax on European profits between 2003 and 2014
Apple will officially unveil its next-generation iPhones and, apparently, a slew of other products, on Sept. 7.
The iPhone 7 and iPhone 7Plus have been the subject of much speculation in the past few months, and a recent leak has revealed the most information yet about the upcoming handsets.
The iPhones, which are expected to be for up for pre-order on Sept. 9, will run iOS 10. Other specs, according to Techtastic, include:
Screen: 4.7-inch, Resolution: 750×1334
Processors: A10 with M10 co-processor
Memory (RAM): 2GB LPDDR4
Battery: 1960 mAh
Camera: 12 megapixel, 1/2.6-inch sensor, F/1.9, 1:3 microns pixels
iPhone 7 Plus:
Screen: 5.5-inch, Resolution: 1080×1920
Processors: A10 with M10 co-processor
Memory (RAM): 3GB LPDDR4
Battery: 2910 mAh
Camera: Two 12 megapixel, 1/3-inch sensor, F/1.9
Both phones will come with a pressure sensitive force touch touchscreen and a touch ID fingerprint scanner. Color choices will be gold, rose gold, silver and gray.
A number of regulatory filings posted by the Eurasian Economic Commission, meanwhile, indicate Apple will also unveil wireless headphones known as AirPods and as many as 10 Apple Watch models.
Jennifer Cowan is the Managing Editor for SiteProNews.
The post Information Leaks Ahead of iPhone 7 Unveiling Sept. 7 appeared first on SiteProNews.
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
(Scottsdale AZ)—Floristopia has announced the introduction of their local florist search service. Right now, consumers who are in need of floral arrangements for birthdays, anniversaries, weddings, funerals or other occasions and events can simply search Floristopia.com to connect directly with verified local florists who will make and deliver flower arrangements straight to their doorstep. The website currently has thousands of verified local listings across the U.S. and Canada and expects to verify thousands of additional listings as they complete a recently launched call center initiative.
Brad Denham, CEO of Floristopia, commented “Although shopping for flowers through online venues can be a great way to order a floral arrangement in a hurry, there are many people out there who prefer to support their local communities by ordering flowers directly from flower shops near me. This is where Floristopia can help. Our website allows consumers to deal directly with nearby flower shops by searching for the location closest to where they live or where they need to send flowers. In turn, this gives consumers the opportunity to speak directly with the floral experts who are responsible for making and delivering their flowers, get service or make special requests that are unique to them, and build lasting relationships with local business owners.”
Floristopia’s search volume has rapidly increased as they quickly become the go-to resource for consumers who want to connect to thousands of verified real local florists across Canada and the U.S. The website makes finding a local florist fast and simple for every consumer. They simply go to floristopia.com and enter a city, state or zip code in the search box on the front page. One click is all it takes to find a florist location, contact details, store hours, and business reviews posted by other consumers. In addition, Floristopia visitors can easily search for local flower shops by city from the front page of the website as well.
As Denham goes on to say, “Working with a florist near me truly is the best way to improve your floral shopping experience when it comes to ordering high-quality fresh flower arrangements for delivery. Doing so not only creates thriving communities, but it also leads to a more personal experience for everyone involved. We invite consumers to check out our website and see how the Floristopia team is transforming the way consumers shop for flowers.”
Floristopia is the largest and most comprehensive online local florist search engine. Their team is committed to providing the easiest and most transparent way for consumers to find and connect with the perfect local florist. Floristopia makes it easy for anyone to find a florist near them. Browse local flower shops by location and get flowers delivered directly to the doorstep.
Wedding Invitations That Are Unique
Internet Ad Sales (press release)
A Blog also contains pages in regards to a certain topic but the main difference is employing a static site you might want to update the content or your webmaster decides to the whole 辦公桌 or content. Weblog is dynamic, this will mean that the …
Is it true that press releases still matter?
“Press releases are still vital. Today, they cut through the clutter of extraneous words of blog posts. They are the standard, recognized format for sharing details about an event, person or topic. Well-written press releases can answer who, what, where, when, why and how in a concise, easily digestible manner. They remain the gold standard for getting information to media outlets.”
Thanks to the fact that they’re thorough, informative, and relevant to a high-level audience, press releases are a tool that still helps marketers stand out above the competition today.
Unfortunately, very few marketers understand how to craft great press releases that can go far.
While many things go into crafting quality press releases, hiring a trained news journalist and ensuring your distribution is rock-solid are some of the best ways to ensure your press release success. Read on to learn more.
Because so many marketers believe that press releases are defunct and irrelevant, the answers we got may surprise you.
Today’s best content marketers still believe very much that press releases matter. Take a look at what a few say today. All of these experts’ original quotes were featured in an Authority Labs roundup:
Last summer, we put together an infographic on the topic with even more experts and their thoughts.
Fishkin states that press releases are the perfect way to stand out from the crowd and establish your unique value as a company.
With this in mind, here are some of the top reasons that press releases still matter:
1. Versatility. Press releases are a powerful form of content that can then be recycled into many different forms of content, boosting your strategy and helping to diversify your content approach.
2. Relevance. In our infographic, Fishkin points out that the press releases they wrote at Moz performed very well in tech media throughout the years. Because press releases are relevant and in-depth, they can help boost your brand among your audience.
3. Discoverability. According to Cheryl Conner from Forbes, press releases are one surefire way to help make a company’s news more discoverable. This, in turn, can contribute to boosting your brand and build your online reputation.
4. Timelessness. As the climate of marketing becomes increasingly more digital, press releases continue to stand out as a relevant, evergreen, and timeless form of content.
With all of this in mind, it’s clear that you should be creating press releases. Now let’s talk about how to do it.
Press releases are all about delivering information, not opinions. With this in mind, it’s critical to write in a highly objective tone while you’re crafting and developing your press releases. This means avoiding speaking in the first person and staying away from making any claims you can’t directly back up with data. While first-person language and enthusiastic claims have their place in content, the press release isn’t it.
As Cheryl Conner pointed out, press releases are an excellent way to take your company news and make it discoverable by national media outlets. This only works, though, if your business’s contact information is up-to-date. If a media rep has the wrong phone number or contact information for your company, it’s harder for the effects of the press release to take hold and you may well lose out on some of its viral benefits. With this in mind, keep all of your information current and update it whenever needed.
Press releases are one of the most professional forms of content, and it’s critical to check and double-check everything you include in it. Even the smallest spelling and grammar mistakes can throw the effectiveness of your content off, so it’s essential to maintain your credibility and professionalism by checking all of your press releases thoroughly for errors.
If you can pull a relevant quote from the executives or professionals in your industry, include it in your press release. In addition to making your press release more credible, adding relevant quotes from reputable sources also helps boost your company’s authority and link your name to that of a better-known professional, contributing to increased visibility and more relevance among your audience.
While a press release is a different form of content than blogs or articles, the power of the headline is no less. For a press release to function well, it needs to grab a reader’s attention, and the best way to do this is with the help of a powerful and compelling headline. Because press releases are one of the main ways companies go viral, writing compelling, emotional, exciting headlines can make it easier to claim the attention of journalists and news outlets alike. Just be sure that the headline remains factual and doesn’t venture over into sensationalist language.
Ambiguity has no place in a press release. For press releases to function well and serve your company accordingly, they need to be accurate and data-rich. This prevents you from coming off as a business that makes false claims and can go miles toward increasing the credibility and reliability of your claims. With this in mind, don’t shy away from including hard, fast numbers and statistics and quoting your sources flawlessly.
Unlike white papers, or something of the sort, which can stretch to pages on pages of length, press releases are designed to be short. While two pages is an acceptable length for a press release, one page is a better guideline. By keeping your press release as short as possible, you’ll be forced to include only the most relevant information. This, in turn, will improve the overall functionality of your press release and make it more appealing to journalists.
You’re assuming that your press release will be seen by journalists everywhere, and you want to give them the most possible bang for their buck while also promoting your company as much as possible. With this in mind, be sure to include relevant links to your business’s website and social platforms. When a journalist finds your press release, you should make it as easy as possible for them to gain more information and links are a great way to do this.
For press releases to function well, they need to be distributed accordingly. In many ways, press releases require many of the trappings as more familiar types of content: they need visuals, relevant, quality information, and SEO optimization. To boost your chances of getting noticed, though, you should also focus on distributing your press release in all of the right places. Sources like free and paid distribution channels are often valuable and can help you build a reputation quickly and easily.
The one thing you truly, truly need to write a great press release are skilled writers: specifically, journalist writers. Because press releases are such a unique form of content, it pays to have a team of writers who deeply understand the purpose and value of a press release.
In addition to crafting quality, flawless press releases, professional writers will also be able to help you optimize them for SEO and get noticed by the press itself. This, in turn, makes your press releases more effective and can go a long way toward helping your company stand out. While it’s possible to scrape by writing your own press releases for quite some time, any company that wants to advance to the next level will need the quality writing and distribution expertise of a professional journalist.
While some marketers mistakenly believe that press releases are defunct, the truth is precisely the opposite. Today, learning how to write a great press release is a valuable skill that can help you stand out from the competition and provide enhanced value to your customers. In addition to offering relevant, solid information for your followers, press releases also help you get noticed by journalists and spread the word about your company. This, in turn, is a fantastic way to help your business grow and encourage a larger and more engaged base of followers who want to interact with your content.
Julia McCoy is a bestselling author of So You Think You Can Write, podcaster and an expert content marketer. She’s also the founder and CEO of Express Writers, a leading online content creation agency, with more than 60 content writers and strategists. Julia leads her team to serve hundreds of worldwide businesses with the highest-quality content for their online presence. Follow Julia’s blog.
Castleford Content Marketing (blog)
Want to get rid of pop-up ads? Thanks to Google, you may no longer …
Castleford Content Marketing (blog)
The infamous pop-ad is not exactly loved by all web users. To further improve user experience on mobile devices, Google has heard the cries of the internet and …
Deciding on the best venue for your event – whether formal or not – is a lot more challenging than meets the eye. It’s tough to make a choice because you need a place that can speak for itself; a place that exudes comfort, style and originality. When attending a business event, the venue is also part of the experience, and people want to feel that. Ballrooms and meeting rooms look the same; they have nothing special and this could make people seem uninterested in what you have to say. That’s why you need to do things differently. Use your creative spirit to fuel their imagination and check out the following four rules of unconventional business events.
Choose the best place for your event, and find a way to impress your audience. Think outside the box for once and impress them with something they’ve never seen before. An outdoor corporate conference venue, for example, is an excellent option for a business event. The mere idea of listening to someone speak while being surrounded by natural habitat is enticing and attention grabbing. Put yourself into the shoes of your attendees and try to guess how they would feel listening to a presentation outside. The fresh air, the scent of the flowers, the wind, and the abundant vegetation will appeal to all of their senses. If you’re planning a social, casual event, it might be a good idea to include a Swedish buffet with food and drinks. This will make attendees feel more welcomed, and they’ll be a lot more curious to know what you have to share with them.
For a business event to draw in attendees, it must be properly defined. If not, people won’t be able to differentiate your presentation from what’s happening around them. If you’ve decided to hold a presentation in a garden, have the perimeter outlined. Set up chairs and tables, make sure it is positioned right, and use ribbons or tall flower pots to delineate the venue. Make sure the entrance is visible to everyone. A special area where people can buy tickets and get name tags is mandatory. Don’t forget to specify whether or not attendees must be dressed formally or casually; and last but not least, have a set of rules clearly laid out at the entrance (e.g. please turn off your phones, video recording is forbidden, etc.)
Unconventional business venues must feature a theme. In this way, you’ll manage to draw people’s attention and make them curious to know more about you and your business. Whether you’re setting up an event to talk about your company’s revolutionary herbal cream or you just want to tell them about a new business concept that you have, it is important to use your creative spirit to instill trust and boost awareness. Settle on a theme that can support your objectives — this will help attendees relate to your chosen location. A meeting in the park decorated with flowers and pink décor accents can instantly make them believe that you’re advertising baby products or girly accessories.
Unconventional business events are in trend this season. As opposed to classic events where people come to hear someone speak and then leave, ingenious presentations are all about making the experience memorable. Attendees are given the chance to interact with the speaker; they’re more than welcomed to participate in the discussion and come up with their own ideas to make meeting fun and enjoyable. Doing things differently than your competition is a great idea. Your event will stand out and the mere fact that attendees participated might make them relate better to your product and business goals.
Follow the rules and transform a common business event into the most unusual and out-of-the-ordinary meeting. Make your business goals stand out by using unconventional ideas to draw attention. Nowadays, companies must think outside the box to be noticed. Give attendees a reason to show up and set up your event someplace different. Believe it or not, everyone will want to go to an event organized in an art gallery or national park because it’s something you don’t see every day.
Jason Phillips is a business writer and blogger. He has written several high quality articles. He has written for the site LondonSpeakerBureau.com, which is world’s leading keynote speaker and advisory network.
The post Fuel Your Imagination With These 4 Unconventional Business Event Rules appeared first on SiteProNews.
Internet marketing is constantly changing and evolving so it is important to make sure that your content is SEO-friendly.
If you are unsure of how to create SEO content or maybe you are looking for a way to make your content better aligned with SEO; we are going to help you with some great tips and tools.
If you follow these tips you should be able to write SEO-friendly content which your reader will find informative and feel like you are talking to directly to them.
1. Plan before you write. Before you even begin writing you need to think about what you want to tell your reader. Then plan for the tone, the purpose, and what you want your readers to do by the end of the post. Do you want them to purchase something, join an e-mail list, or leave a comment? When you have a good grasp of where you want to go with this post then begin writing.
2. Headers. When you begin writing, you need to use headers and subheaders. The reason for using headers and subheaders is so that you can use keywords better and your article is easily skimmed. Articles that can be skimmed easily are much more likely to be shared.
3. Write informative and engaging material for your readers. The more informative and engaging the article the more it is shared, upping your trustworthiness. It is also better for ranking in the search engines.
4. Don’t short-change the length of your content. If you can make your point in 600 words, then use 600, otherwise, keep writing until the information you are giving is complete and reads naturally.
5. Optimize the images you use. Images are an important element in making your content interesting and shareable. People will share your content more easily and are much more likely to make a purchase if there is an image of the product you are selling. Make sure the picture loads quickly and has keywords in the description of the picture Meta tags.
6. Pay attention to your keywords; place them according to the word count and structure of your article. One thing you do not want to do is stuff your article with keywords. Stuffing will lose you page ranking. Choose your keywords before you start writing — it is then easier to build your topic around the keywords.
7. Set your work apart from others with a unique point of view. Share your experience of a product or service with a story of how it worked or didn’t work, what you liked or disliked, and if you could change something to make it better what it would be. This is sure to engage your reader and set your work apart from others.
The tips above will help you when writing your content so it is informative, authoritative, and shareable.
This will help you in the search engine rankings as well as garner links from other well-known high-ranking writers.
Besides the tips, we have some tools that will help with content creation we want to share with you.
These tools can help you in several areas and you may even wish to use more than one of them.
1. Small SEO Tools — This is a collection of great tools that you can use to help you create SEO-friendly content. Plagiarism and grammar checkers, meta tag analyzer, keywords suggestion, and an article writer are just a few of the many tools you will find available to use for free.
2. Keywordtool.io — With this free tool, you enter a keyword and it will provide you with a list of keyword choices in alphabetical order.
3. QuickSprout Website Analyzer — This tool will give you a full analysis of your site, from SEO optimization, speed, tags, keywords, social and links.
4. Keyword WordStream — This provides keyword research assistance for any type of content. You initially have 10 free searches, after which you get one free every day after that. Users can transfer results and include those with daily chores to stay on top of keyword concentration.
1. Plagtracker — This will help you make sure that the content you are publishing is properly cited and or referenced and is plagiarism free. The rare testing algorithm is trustworthy and quick.
2. Hemingway App — When you write content for the Web it is a bit different that writing content for print. When it comes to the Internet, people’s attention spans are extremely short, therefore, you need to write in short but interesting sentences that communicate information quickly. Hemingway app will help you keep your content well-defined and forthright.
3. Ginger — This helps you develop better grammar skills and corrects text. It finds unique grammar mistakes and problems such as misused words with accuracy. It’s a good proofreader and editor for content vendors working alone and it’s a strong way to acquire improved writing skills. One thing to note: there is also a free version to get content creators started.
4. Read-Able — This tool provides a detailed readability score that is based on the age group it is best suited for. This allows you to write your content for a more specific target audience. As an example, if you are writing for a group of Grade 6 students you don’t want to use words that college seniors would use. If your readers have to continually stop reading to look up a word, they will leave your content and not come back.
One thing you should be aware of is that the free tools work fine but usually, the pay tools have far more uses.
Christine Fernand is a professor of American literature who is also working as a content writer in the EssaysDeluxe. Recently Chris has become fascinated by SEO and SMM. She is developing her personal and professional experience.
The post 15 Tips and Tools to Help You Create SEO-Friendly Content appeared first on SiteProNews.
Initiative In Switzerland Calls For A Referendum On “Elections By Sortition”
We need to broadcast legislative debates on local, regional and national television (or/and Internet). We need to make citizen aware that we all are politicians. …. I even didn't know the webmaster at the time. They told I ruined PPCH reputation …